Tuesday 25 September 2012

DARE & TRUTH...!!!

You can call me COCKY after this statement but I can bet my entire savings, my entire property and even myself for the fact that, 
"The inventor of the stupid game called DARE & TRUTH is a third person singular noun feminine gender"
This is another step to prove feminism is a superior concept. The game simply converts you into a marionette. The rules are simple, wait for your turn to be interrogated or blandished to do any not-so-appreciable act in public. Chances are given to all. You can also compel others to expose their best kept secrets or can make them perform their most hated challenge. Its all fine if the game is being played among boys, but it becomes worse when there is a girl in the gang. Girls have an inexplicable capability to ruin boys. Researches are being conducted around the globe to know that which hormone of their body is response for it. But I know they can't find anything. Girls are proficient in their exclusive features. Even God keep safe distance from these beautiful devils.
To all single lad who consider the game to be the most-eligible platform to prove themselves, I have a message for you all,
"Don't ever waste your time in this game to impress anyone and neither get excited if any girl calls you cute after your daring and life-threatening stunts because girls recommend puppies cute too"
- courtesy Bhanu Saurabh (thats me only)
To think of worst, the game can be a real nightmare if you have your best friend in the game and he or she is in all mood to sue you. God even can't save you from the disaster.
I was introduced to this game by Sayantani Chandra, when I was in class IX. Nice guess folks, yes by a girl only. I really loved the game for several reasons, out of which funny-situation-oriented questions of Sayantani topped the list. But it was Manavi who showed me the tenuousness of the game and it was really scary. By the way let me introduce you to Manavi:
"Manavi Vatsala aka Manavi aka MV is one of my bestststst...st friends. Originally from a Bihari family, but people often take her as a Punjabi. Her affection to her background forced her to learn articulated Bhojpuri, but just after few sentences she collapses. Living for more than a decade in West Bengal, the ambience had taught her far-better Bengali that can sometimes bring small headaches. She tried her best to get a Kannada accent during her college days, but failed again. BAD LUCK!! Recently she is trying to learn Punjabi too. May God save the language. She tried her hand in dancing too, but her weight always proved to be the CHINA WALL between her and her dancing abilities. It is not true that she haven't done anything to cope up with her weight. Her numerous attempt of dieting has brought her to a state where she can be called as "healthily-plump". Although her favorite exercise is chewing. Nevertheless her paintings and sketches are still used during visual shock therapies, in various psychiatry centers. She hardly ever watches any cricket match but is a die-hard fan of Yuvraj Singh and a supporter of KKR. WEIRD COMBO!! Keeping these things apart, she is a very nice person at heart. She is one who is always there beside me irrespective of any situations. She is a treasure box and a cushion for me on which I can fall back at bad times because her smile and her company is enough for me to stand back."
As you know sometimes friends prove to be better foes and so did she proved once when we were in Class XI.
It was on 14th February, 2007 i.e. the Valentines Day; nice guess, you have excellent knowledge. The normal classes were all over and the revision classes were on. Classes were never full house during these revision sessions, rather only few notorious people, who loved the schooldays more than their holidays, came to attend these classes. That day MV came running to me, grasped a bit and then told, "Yaar, Chandu is looking awesome today, never seen her like that".
She used to call our chemistry teacher as Chandu an shorter version of her name Chandrima Saha. Chandu was neither an out-of-world beauty nor she was an owner of ample bosoms, but still she had many admirers in our class including me. Well before calling me shameless let me tell all you girls who are reading this, that the thing counts a lot for any boy's eyeballs. My introspection states that I was a Chandu's fan because of, her way of delivering speech and her reaction to our out-of-syllabus-questions.
"Just relax MV, let it be", I replied as I had no interest for any chit-chat after my badminton session.
"You will love to see her", she provoked me. I didn't replied.
The first two periods were mere free periods as the teacher was absent and the substitute teacher had left us in self-revision mode. Now everyone knew that these self-revision thing was a metaphor for gossip times. MV kicked off the game "Dare & Truth". At first only two were there excluding MV and me but later more five joined. My turn came and I intensely choose a dare because I knew choosing truth would be very dangerous as my best friend was in the group. But who knew that dare can also kill.
I was given a dare to complete and that to by MV which was "Wish Candu Valentine's Day just in front of whole class" NO WAY!!
Wishing a teacher Valentine's Day and that to in front of whole class was just like pulling the tail of a sleeping lion. It was impossible. A "No" to the challenge felicitates you with the name WIMP and I never wanted that. There was only one way out, the very next period was Maths class and Yadav Sir was our teacher. When MV turn came I gave her a similar challenge to wish Yadav Sir the same. She readily accepted that. It was a perfect trap set, she will wish him, get a bit of scolding and by the time Chandu's class will come, I can skip. PERFECT PLAN.
Bell rang indicating the start of the Maths period. I was rejoicing for my plan. Yadav Sir, a person in his early fifties looked like a retired personal. I have never seen his hairs in any other shade except white. He was an expert in Mathematics but his English has always been matter of concern for us. He twisted and crumbled the language in all possible ways. Anyways now what I wanted was some hindi-soap-opera drama from him after MV wishes him.
Yadav Sir arrived and all the students stood up to wish him in unison "Good Morning Sir". This was the time when you find your whole class to be united, irrespective of the standard you are in. From Nursery to Class XII the wishing unity remains intact, the only thing that changes is the stretching of the last word. The length of the last word's pronunciation is inversely proportional to the class you belong.
Anyways Yadav Sir reached the podium and everybody sat except the girls. They wished in another unison "Happy Valentine's Day Sir". TOTALLY UNFAIR!!
I asked MV to wish her but she added all girls now the blame can't be distributed. Anyways but a scolding is a scolding even if it's uniformly distributed. But there was no scolding at all. Come on Sir, show some anger. If that is not possible then animate something close. But Yadav Sir blushed like a teenaged girl who just received a long awaited and expected proposal from her dream-guy. Sir that's not fair. Some of these girls' fathers are younger than you. Even worse you have two daughters and one of them is having kids.
The total unexpected reaction from him flushed all my plan to gutter. After his blushing and giggling of these girls got over, he just replied with a suppressed smile, "Take out your notebooks".
MV turned towards me and in her mute version she reminded me that next class is Chandu's and it will be my turn now. As they have done it successfully, it was the question of my boasting ego. I knew that I had a philanders' image in everybody's eye but wishing her alone will make me eve-teaser chauvinist. But these girl had showed me a way. Eighty percent of the class were boys and so the scolding of Chandu can be well distributed. Thus I shared my woes to my class brethren, but got a mixed reaction.
Sahil said, "Fuck off man. Can't axe my own feet for this silly reason".
Arnab spoke, "Forget it. Can't spoil my good boy image in Chandu's eye".
Prabhakar and Samrat had a phobia to dreadful acts, so I didn't asked them.
Harsh showed some pity as his point was, "Bro! I will support you". Thanks Harsh, at-last got one. He was my true friend. Fuck you Sahil and Arnab.
I asked few more but none seemed to have courage like Harsh and me. Anyways sometimes one is enough to support. The maths class went in vain as I was busy collecting support.
The bell rang and Yadav Sir went out. Chemistry Class Starts. BEST OF LUCK TO ME.
After five odd minutes, Chandu came. WOOOW!! Simply great.
She wore a stunning sari. MV was right. It was really hard to believe that she is married and she is having two children. How can anyone be so well maintained. She reminded me of many Bollywood and Hollywood actresses who looks prettier with age. Anyways if I had to predict her age then it cant be beyond some early twenties.Who says times trolls beauty.
Anyways she reached the podium and everybody wished in unison, "Good Morning Ma'am". Well MV was too much smiling. She knew what dooms day I have to pass. Its better to be called as a Cheap-guy than a Wimp-guy. I was all ready. Everybody sat but I remain standing. I turned towards Harsh to say that "Its time. GO! GO! GO!". But he sat. He fend as I saw him. BASTARD! you too betrayed.
"What happened Bhanu?" Chandu spoke up while I was still glaring Harsh. I turned back to answer. At first I thought to give up the challenge and sit down but "NO" my male-ego said. The girls have done and I have to prove.
"Nothing ma'am", I coughed and replied. Girls guffawed.
"Then why are you standing?" excellent observation. I was nowhere in the class. My bench-mates Sahil and Arnab turned towards me as if I am about to ask her to marry me.
"Happy Valentines' Day Ma'am", I swallowed a gulp of saliva after saying that. FUCK. I have pulled the lion's tail and what else can I expect. I was DEAD.
"JUST!! Sit Down", Chandu replied, trying hard to suppress her smile. I was relaxed. I turned to MV. Her mouth was wide open in shock. My daring stunt ran some collective tingle and sigh among the boys while muffled giggle among girls. I was the STUD of the class now. Chandu find hard to react but quickly wafted the topic to some serious Hydrocarbon Nomenclatures. Riddance to me. WELL DONE BHANU.
I still praise Chandu and curse Yadav Sir for their sportingly replies. Anyways sometimes its good to have adventures but not the one which threatens life. The game is still played among my friends but I do avoid playing with MV after that day. Its just not my story but can serve as a potential dare which may be a challenge for you to perform, as girls are also reading it. SO BOYS BEWARE OF DARE & TRUTH.

13 comments:

  1. Awesome partner.... aur ish baat pe toh main totally agree krta hun.... "TRUTH & DARE" with girls.... its like axe on own's feet... mere bhi khuch khtrnak yaadein hain bhai....khair...WELL DONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buddy do share it here only.... at least let everyone know about that also

      Delete
  2. Bhanu me totally speechless aftr readng dis blog...
    Bt i had to comment..i couldnt resist my hands frm writng anythng

    Wishng a teacher "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY" is very tough and that too a chemistry teacher dangerous bro...

    I knw Chandrima Saha ma'am has a very glaring face...bt still bro u proved it...!!!

    HATS OFF TO U BRO !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooohhh... thanks a lot man, after all we have been doing many daring joint-ventures.... By the way, feel great to know that you loved it

      Delete
  3. Truely True!!
    I started reading the article with the line "From the mind of an upcoming writer" but at the end I would suggest to remove "upcoming" from the top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Akash for such a praise.... Thank you so much

      Delete
  4. u loved the game as well as the girl too who introduced this to you :P :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I loved the game but not sure about the girl, but it's true I loved her company and her innocence :)

      Delete
    2. haan haan beta...i guess i was ur good though not the best friend back in class 9...and i know the love and her company very wel... :P

      Delete